We believe that surfing is much more than just a sport. At B'SURF PORTO we are proud to represent some values we consider fundamental, and we try to pass them on to our students.
As surfers we learn to:
• Respect Nature - as the sea, the waves, the beach and the weather conditions are crucial for our practice.
• Be patient and humble - as we wait for the next tide, the next wave, the next opportunity.
• Build self-confidence - through the development of the sport activity.
• Commit and be determined - two key elements in achieving the best results.
• Understand the meaning of mutual help - everyone looks after each other at sea, even when competing for a championship.
We guarantee a safe and fun experience in a very friendly and professional atmosphere. We'll make you feel like a local surfer and we'll be thrilled to coach you!
Come surf with us!
Alvaro Tenreiro aka Bibas
Our headcoach Alvaro, also known as Bibas, is very easy going and friendly. He is really fun to be around and can turn any situation into a special moment. He makes every surf session be worth it.
He has been surfing for over 30 years, is highly experienced as an ISA Level 1 and 2 Surfing Coach, and a Certified Surf Instructor by the Portuguese Surfing Federation.
He has been developing advanced surf coaching programs to prepare aspiring surf champions to compete in national championships, and surf courses which aim to improve the performance of beginners and intermediate level surfers.